Trisbee is on a mission to simplify and make cheaper both online and offline acceptance of payments for businesses, sole traders and non-profit organizations. We dedicate a lot of time to thinking but we are fast and hard-working people who also enjoy their lives. We are bound to build a company with a positive impact not only in the Czech Republic but also in the rest of Europe.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for experienced people who enjoy working at startups. Of course your technical skills are important, but what matters most to us is your ability to think critically, communicate, work in a team and creativity. We are looking for someone, who becomes a part of our Trisbee family and helps the company to move forward.
- Extensive knowledge of Wireframing with Figma or similar tools
- Experience with Storybook and documenting components
- A portfolio to showcase previous work and ability to explain the process behind your designs thoroughly
- Ability to communicate efficiently in English
Nice to have
- Some Frontend development skills focused mostly on design is a GREAT plus (extensive knowledge of CSS)
- Located in the Canary Islands, Prague, or Lima (our main locations)
What will you do?
- Create a robust design system via wireframing with Figma and Storybook
- Participate in daily and weekly standups
- Be up-to-date with latest and most innovative design trends used in the industry
- Communicate with the team on a daily basis to ensure they are up-to-date with the latest designs
- Properly document and store all designs and wireframes with a clear and organized structure
- Prepare/plan for deadlines and deliver polished designs within the established timeframes
What will you get?
Flexible working hours but in return, we want you to act responsibly. On a position of a right-hand to CTO you will have a unique opportunity to witness the origin of a major project and literally participate directly in it.