At Trisbee our mission is to make cashless payments for small businesses and sole traders as simple and affordable as possible. We aim to be the cashless payment solution that every small business owner can easily offer to their customers. To every single one of them. Anytime, anywhere. We are building a company with a positive impact on people in the Czech republic as well as in the rest of Europe. It's a very exciting time now here at Trisbee as we are focused on expanding to Spain, Italy and Germany.
Who are we looking for?
Experienced people who enjoy working at startups. Of course your technical skills are important, but what matters most to us is your ability to think critically, communicate, work in a team and creativity. We are looking for someone, who becomes a part of our Trisbee family and helps the company to move forward.
- REST API
- encryption, working with Keychain, biometric
What is the advantage?
- Experiences with UI/unit tests
- Github, Jira
What will you do?
- Preparing products for expansion into Europe
- Collaboration or support for the product team
- Refactoring Objective-C code into Swift
What will you get?
- As different people work better at different times, you will have the freedom to choose when and how long you work, however we expect a strong sense of responsibility.
- In your new role you will have the opportunity to participate in a project with global impact and be a part of something new.
- Our offices are situated in the ultimate hipster district in Prague - Letná, however, if you are not too keen on coffee, working remotely is just fine.
- At Trisbee we are proud of our friendly environment where we support each other and help each other whenever one needs it
- As we are still growing, in addition to financial rewards, we also offer percentages in the company